Eduardo Siojo Enriquez, Sr., the patriarch and the only surviving founder of the Philippine Association of Detective and Protective Agency Operators (PADPAO), Inc., is the primary motivator that made the Enriquez name synonymous with security. His training and security conciousness evolved since the early 1940s when he worked under the tutelage of his father who then operated and managed Enriquez Detective and Protective Agency (EDPA). Armed with the experience, sufficient knowledge and management skills in operating a security agency, he established Enriquez Security & Investigation Agency (ESIA) in 1957. He has steadily guided the ‘Enriquez’ name to become one of the most respected providers of security services in the country.
Driven by the vision of continuing to provide the public with reliable and efficient security services, Eduardo Remo Enriquez, Jr. established Enriquez Security Services, Inc. (ESSI) in 1985, as a family-owned corporation managed by a group of security professionals who have been active in the private security industry for decades.
ESSI is duly licensed by the Philippine National Police (PSA-110054-2011) to operate within the boundaries of the Philippines. Today, it offers more than just security guard services. To better serve its clientele, ESSI has branched out into Armored Truck Services, Private Investigation Services, Canine (K-9) Services, Protection Agent Services and Security Survey and Planning Services.
Because of its exemplary services, ESSI has been cited by various government and private organizations, and to name a few:
- "GUARDIANG TAMANG BIHIS AWARD”, Best in Uniform in 2006 awarded by the Philippine National Police - Civil Security Group, last October 02, 2006 at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Metro Manila - ESSI.
- “THE BEST FORCE MULTIPLIER IN 2005, FOR EXEMPLARY PERFORMANCE IN PRIVATE SECURITY SERVICES” awarded by the Philippine National Police – National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) during their 15th PNP Anniversary Celebration last February 2, 2006 at Camp Bagong Diwa, Taguig - ESSI.
- “2004 MRPSC CIVILIAN SECURITY SHOOTFEST, CHAMPION” - Team Blue Guard Pump Action Shotgun, CPD Firing Range, Camp Karingal, Quezon City- ESSI;
- “AWARD OF EXCELLENCE” as PRIVATE SECURITY AGENCY OF THE YEAR IN 2003 awarded by the Philippine National Police - Civil Security Group, Camp Crame, Quezon City - ESSI;
- “QUEZON CITY 200” Top 200 Companies in Quezon City by the Quezon City Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Inc (QCCCI);
- “OUTSTANDING SECURITY AGENCY OF THE YEAR” by the Philippine Association of Detective and Protective Agency Operators, Inc. (PADPAO); and
- First “SECURITY AGENCY OF THE YEAR” Awardee during the 74th Philippine Constabulary Anniversary, Camp Crame, Quezon City.